We are a safety-conscious, Canadian owned and operated multidisciplinary consulting firm focusing on ecologically-based service. We offer complete range of services including all aspects of indoor air quality; hazardous and occupational hygiene services. We work with clients to remediate environmental hazards that may include but are not limited to mold, lead and asbestos. Our primary concern is your health and safety. Some of the services we provide are: Industrial Hygiene
- Mold, Flood and Water Damage Assessments
- Asbestos Surveys and Assessments
- Site Supervising and Project Management
- Lead Surveys and Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations including Carbon Monoxide, Chemical Off-gasing, Second Hand Smoke, Silica, Dust analysis, Mold Sampling
- Radon Testing and Inspections
- DOP testing
- Phase 1 and 2 ESAs, PSI, DSI
- Riparian Area Regulation ( RAR) assessment
- Contaminated Site Remediation
- Oil tank decommisioning
From office towers to operating rooms, power plants to classrooms, our business is providing clients with the tools they need to assess and correct the effects of negative environmental factors on their buildings, homes, employees and tenants. Our services focus on environmental hazards and the prevention, maintenance, or removal of any contaminants that may be affecting the living areas of your property. Our company wide focus is on customer satisfaction making no project too large or too small.
We are a safety-conscious, Canadian owned and operated multidisciplinary consulting firm focusing on ecologically-based service. We offer complete range of services including all aspects of indoor air quality; hazardous and occupational hygiene services.
800A 8th Street
Courtenay, BC V9N 1N8
Phone: (250) 871-8638
Phone: (250) 585-2261
Fax: (250) 585-3374
2213 Northfield Rd.
Nanaimo, BC V9S 3C3
Phone: (250) 590-8638
Fax: (250) 590-8628
907 Esquimalt Rd.
Esquimalt, BC V9A 3M7